Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Allegiant Holy Sylvia Poggioli! I finished reading this book a while ago and I am still not sure I can talk about it. After I read Mockingjay, every time someone mentioned the book I would tear up. This might be worse. Now I might cry and feel like I got punched in the face. Wow what a book. I don't think this is a book that I can say I *enjoyed,* that wouldn't be the right word. It wasn't a pleasurable read, in that I liked what was happening to the characters. But it was amazing. I am having a hard time talking about it without revealing spoilers. Veronica Roth is brave. She make strong choices and I think if she hadn't made those choices, I would feel like she wimped out. This might be the strangest book review I ever wrote but I give the book 5/5 stars.

No comments: